Ashura Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff List~

+4
[GM]Snowy
DinoRawr
Hiz
[Owner]Frost
8 posters

Go down

Staff List~ Empty Staff List~

Post by [Owner]Frost Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 pm

We currently need ~

[Owner]~Frost
[GM]~Rianyu Theefo
[CL]~DinoRawr
[GD~
[DEV]~Mike Frost
[MC]~none

Apply here
1. Name
2.Gender
3. Age
4.Location
5.Language
6.Time Zone
7. What do you wanna be ?
8. Experience?
9.Why should we choose you as a Staff member?
10. How long can you contribute to Ashura Online per day?
11. Are you mature and professional?
12. Are you patient?
13. Can you solved some troubleshoothing for players?
14. Do you have knowdledge about computers?
15. How long have you been playing fiesta and are you good at it?
16. Are you always respeccting players and friendly?
17. Ty for Application and Good Luck
Post all application here!
We WILL ONLY AND ONLY RECRUIT PROFESSIONAL STAFFS AND THAT ARE HIGHLY TRAINED !

Last edited by [Owner]Frost on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
[Owner]Frost
[Owner]Frost
Admin

https://ashura.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Staff List~ Empty Re: Staff List~

Post by Hiz Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Hallo!!
1.Jacob
2.male
4.uk
5.english
6.GMT
7.Dev
8.I have work with other devs in other server like Terra and Selesnia I have work with this for 4years so I have alot of experience
9.beacause I am very patient with players and I´m very good at my job
10.in 6hours to 9hours
11.yes
12.yea
13.yes of course
14.yea
15. in about 7years and I´m very good at it. Most of the time I have been learning me some devs stuffs^^
16.yes
17.Thanks for I could Apply here:P

Hiz
Dev

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Frost Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

we need....

[CSR]~2
[CL]~1
[GD]~2
[MC]~2-3

Last edited by [Owner]Frost on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
[Owner]Frost
[Owner]Frost
Admin

https://ashura.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoRawr Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Apply here
1. Evan
2. Male
3. 18
4. United States
5. English
6. GMT -6
7. CL
8. I have been CL on alot of diffrent servers of the years i have played.
9. I love to help other people, and i enjoy working on fiesta related problems.
10. 3-5 hours a day. depending on the school day.
11. Yes
12. Very
13. Yes
14. A lot
15. Since the CBT of OS, so about 5 years.
16. Very much, Respect is very important to me.
17. Ty for Application and Good Luck

DinoRawr
Community Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Snowy Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 am

@ DinoRawr

Hello. You seem to have a lot of experience from being a CL.

We would like to apply u to [CL]DinoRawr. The server owner frost will change ur name to CL in a few moments (:
when you goinge to logg in then you whrite [CL]DinoRawr.

[GM]Snowy
Game Maser

Back to top Go down

Post by devon22 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Apply Here:

1. Name: Devon
2. Gender:
3. Age: 16
4. Canada
5. English and know a little bit of french
6. EST -5
7. What do you wana be? I would like to be a GD (game developer) because i would like contributing my ideas to help me Harvice Online the best it can be.
8. Been playing OS since it was released and been playing private servers for about 3 so i know a lot about the game.
9. I am loyal, nice and trust worthy. Would never break any rules and because i could really help contribute my ideas to the server.
10. From when i get home from school to around 10 so 6-7 hours a day on weekdays and any time on weekends. (If something were to happen i could just message you and tell you if im busy)
11. Yes, i am mature and professional (have had a job delivering flyers/papers and i am now working at a family's friend business)
12. Yes
13. Yes i can do it maturely and being nice. Hoping everyone can get along. Or if it is a question about the game the for sure.
14. Yes, i am pretty good with computers. (being on computers more would increase my knowledge with computers)
15. 5 years or so and yes, very good at it.
16. Very friendly and i am good with people (people person) and all ages and i am respectful of people and authority.
17. Ty for application and good luck!

devon22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianyu Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Here are my responses to all of the questions provided:

1) Matthias (Walton-Summers)
2) Male
3) 19
4) The UK
5) English
6) GMT+0 (London)
7) Either Game Master or Event Manager
8 ) I have been in just about every position apart from Developer
9) I am very responsible, I have been in many positions previously so I understand how the staff hierarchy works, I understand the online gamer's needs, I am passionate about making people happy and secure, and most of all I like working with experienced team members so our efforts can make the gaming industry just that little bit better.
10) Generally it should be around 2-3 hours a day minimum (due to University studies). However on my days off, I could dedicate 5+ hours a day.
11) Absolutely, one must always be professional even when fatigued, annoyed or pessimistic.
12) Very patient indeed; I have learned that patience is one of the most important attributes to an authority's position.
13) Once I have worked my way around how the server operates, what's available and the different features that will be unique to this private server, then troubleshooting problems should be quite an easy task.
14) I know a little bit about computers, not as much as other people, but let's just say...I'm better than a complete technophobe Smile
15) I have been playing the Fiesta genre for just under 5 years (3 of those were working in private servers)
16) I consider myself to be very friendly and respectful at all times. The players are the most important part of a server's success, and if you are kind and respectful to them, they will reciprocate.
17) Thanks for looking at my application and good luck!
Rianyu
Rianyu

Back to top Go down

Staff List~ Empty Yo.

Post by Pheniox007 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

1. DeAngelo Bowen

2. Male

3. 17

4. Wilmer, Texas USA

5. American-English (Yes, there is a difference xD)

6. (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

7. Any position available. You will find that I am a very diverse person and very knowledgeable; and what I don't know, I am willing to learn for the team. TEAMWORK!

8. My experience Flows on the currents of Mid-level coding to advanced software programming or even simple monitoring server stability or bug patterns. I prefer to be in-game with my work, but like I said, DIVERSITY! <3 I've also been a GM on an Allods online private server (Just Ods - [GM]Crumz ftw Very Happy) and allods online is probably one of the most hardest servers to run at a private stage since EVERY SINGLE file is in Russian omg...don't get me started...sheesh && it takes forever for the files to load. Man-o-man. Anyway, I've test ran making my own servers before which turned out to be pretty successful but I never had the kind of hosting to make them completely open unless you were connected to my router. Except one runescape private server. There's more but this is getting a tad long, lol.

9. Well, as I stated before I give my peers the best for their buck (or time/services in this case); I don't mind pitching in here and there and focusing on my main job at hand at the same time and since I've noticed that there is 1 person to each position there's no doubt that someone will need help sooner or later, and I do not mind learning what I don't know if it's for a good cause.

10. Judging from school and Football practice, 2-3 hours a day unfortunately. Weekends are a given. All day on the weekends.

11. Yes. But just like everyone else, I have my playful side :3

12. Yes...........................................................................................yes I am. (Those dots took quite a bit of patience xD Jk, but I seriously am.)

13. Yes. For example some problems rely mainly on either A.) Restrictions or program blockings from ones router B.) Firewall (A lot of peoples weakness.) C.) Installed programs that have potentially harmed someone's PC and restricts browsers or other applications to run.

14. Not trying to sound cocky but my mom has worked 15 years on laptops and computers making ACER, MAC, DELL, ect. It would be a crying shame if I knew nothing about it. Heck...I'm even fixing HER PC's now. Sometimes you have to surpass the master xD

15. I've been playing fiesta since release. I wouldn't consider myself great at it since I've dumped over 300$ in the game getting items not being a completely non-p2w character BUT I do know about the game wholly and fully and I am very good (Great > very good)

16. Yes. I also try to help make guilds that will bring players together both PvM, PvP, and PvE characters.

17. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in-game whether I am on the Dev team or not. Let's Rise To The Top! <3

Pheniox007

Back to top Go down

Post by WhyMe Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

: 1. Name: Dante
2.Gender: Male
3. Age:17
4.Location: Canada Edmonton
5.Language: German English Russian
6.Time Zone: Mountain time -7
7. What do you wanna be ? Either a CL GM Or EM I would do GD but Im still training
8. Experience? Chaos World I was A GM there I did events too.
9.Why should we choose you as a Staff member?Im respectful Friendly I love helping people out. I really would love to help this server and the players that play on it.
10. How long can you contribute to Ashura Online per day? 4-5 hours a day depending on the day.
11. Are you mature and professional? Of course.
12. Are you patient? Yes.
13. Can you solved some troubleshoothing for players? Some times.
14. Do you have knowdledge about computers? Not a lot
15. How long have you been playing fiesta and are you good at it? 3 years and 2 years private and yes.
16. Are you always respeccting players and friendly? All the time

WhyMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down